Shipping calculated at checkout.
This recipe is full of decadent oils and butters!! I added ingredients that are moisturizing, reduces dandruff, adds shine, and thickens your beard.
You can purchase the following scents: Rosemary/Lavender and Sandalwood.
- Organic Rosemary Infused Golden Jojoba Oil
- Kokum Butter
- Babassu Oil
- Argan Oil
- Jamican Black Castor Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- Horsetail Oil
- Essential Oils: Rosemary, Lavender
- Keep in mind any allergies to foods as some of my products do contain some derivatives of nuts, seeds, fruits, and vegetables. Also keep in mind any allergies to bees, as some of my products are made with some form of bee products.
- Allow beard balms to sit at room temperature before opening them. They may melt during shipping.
- We do not add chemical emulsifiers to our beard balms so you may see small beads in the product. This happens because the oils, butter, and beeswax separates. This does not alter the performance of our beard balms. Add the beard balm to your hands and rub them together to melt the beads. Then, add the balm to your beard.
- Rosemary/Lavender Essential oil Scent: refreshing, evergreeen, citrus, and floral scent
How to use: Apply directly to a dry or damp beard using a beard brush or your fingers. A little goes a long way. Take a small amount of the product and rub it in your fingers until the moisturizing beads and balm all become liquid. Then, spread the product through your beard. You can also add this product to the skin underneath your beard for added moisture. I also recommend that you purchase my African Black Soap Shampoo to cleanse your beard. My shampoo will help to cleanse any build up of product and dirt that may collect on your beard.
My Beard Balm has beads in it. What do I do?
Our beard balms will develop small beads. This happens when the beeswax, butter, and oils began to separate. This does not effect the performance of the beard balm in any way. Once your fingertips come in contact with the beard balm, it will immediately start to melt. Then, you can apply the balm to your beard.